This magnificent property built between 1874 and 1879 in the town of Montreux by two renowned architects. Originally rental and intended for the private resort of very wealthy people not wishing to mingle with the clientele of large hotels.
Completely renovated in 2011 with the finest materials such as mahogany wood, hand-painted silk for tapestries. All while retaining the charm of the era with large marble fireplaces in each of the bedrooms as well as the protected parquet, moldings and stairs from 1874-1879.
On 4 levels, it offers its occupants rooms with large volumes, as well as all modern comforts, home automation, security systems, air conditioning and water softener.
The 1,546 m 2 garden, nicely planted with various species and its fountains, provides perfect privacy.
For more information, please contact the agency.